THERE was plenty of glitz and glamour on show at Scone High School’s Year 12 formal.
Departing students swapped uniforms for formal attire on Thursday to mark the end of secondary education.
The school had earlier handed out academic awards during a farewell assembly.
The Academic Excellence award went to Rachel Pittman, while Brianna Muddiman, Jaime Petersen, Samantha Roser and Ebony Taylor received Outstanding Performance awards.
First place in courses were:
- Rachel Pittman (Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics Advanced);
- Brianna Muddiman (Business Studies, English Advanced, English Extension 1, PDHPE);
- Jaime Petersen (Drama, Entertainment Industry, Modern History);
- Samantha Roser (Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality);
- Ebony Taylor (Music); Kate Byrne (English Standard, Visual Arts, English Studies);
- Chloe Ducey (English Studies, Mathematics General 1);
- Campbell Jones (Industrial Technology Timber);
- Caleb Ervine (Software Design and Development);
- Luke Morris (Mathematics General 2, Senior Science);
- Shania Thompson (Mathematics Extension 1 and 2);
- Taylah Tromp (Community and Family Studies).
- Dean Pidgeon (Outstanding Performances in Metals and Engineering);
- Kaylee Gleeson (Outstanding Performance in Primary Industries);
- Samuel Gallen (Outstanding Performance in Sport, Lifestyle and Recreation).
The School Citizenship award went to Rachel Pittman, while Ebony Taylor received the Caltex Allrounder, and Zoe Surawski picked up the Scarf Foundation gong.
The Pierre De Coubertin was also presented to Ebony Taylor.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.