Blooms is recognised in the water services industry as a leader in innovative design, renowned for delivering industry best installation practices and dedication to customer service.
It was for these reasons Upper Hunter Council awarded them the contract to install the storm water reticulation system at the White Park Arena, according to Blooms director Brendan Shoesmith.
"It showcases our ability to come up with concept for large scale projects and move through design to delivery," Mr Shoesmith said.
"Once we were awarded the tender, we came up with the basic design and as the job progressed with council we were involved in regular discussions to finetune the project.
"We had two teams of three or four guys on the job, all locals, installing onsite for approximately a month and we took it from design, procurement of fitting, overseeing installation and commissioning the work.
"It was a big job and one we're very proud of."
The system Blooms came up with harvests storm water off the massive 60mx90m roof.
The water is stored it in a 270,000 litre tank custom built on site, and is distributed as required by an irrigation system to water the turf embankment around the arena and provide dust suppression inside the arena.
"We also put in a ring main to supply town water for the toilets, fire hoses and outdoor taps," Mr Shoesmith said.
The job typifies the versatile capabilities Blooms possesses with its team focused on client needs and interests across all markets and industries from domestic to agriculture, government and industrial through to mining services.
Those services include:
- Pressurised and Non-Pressurised Water Transfer • Broad Acre Irrigation
- Micro, Landscape and Industrial Irrigation • Sub-Surface Irrigation
- Water Storage and Monitoring • Stock Water
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Pump Station Design and Construct • Dust Suppression
- Fire Protection
- Diesel, Electric and Solar Custom Pump Units • Maintenance Programs
- Mechanical and Electrical Repairs • Water Divining
- Project Management
- System Audits and Evaluations
- Water Bore and Well Flow Testing • Water Sampling and Analysts
- Water Filtration, Softening and Conditioning
- 7 day after hours emergency break down service
Blooms has branches in Scone, Tamworth and Muswellbrook which are strategically placed to service clients from the Hawksbury Valley through to the Queensland border and west to Narromine.